Wednesday, January 17, 2007

i've been around the world

of my insecurities, it seems. i'm livng on my site: www.writressworder.com. i'm blogging there in a daily kind of way, but want to be in a wider world of bloggers. i've recently tripped into lulu.com and published excerpts, poetry and the whole damn blog of '06 in 3 different books: www.lulu.com/writressworder. it's terribly exciting for me. it's an extraordinary joy to be in control of creating and publishing content, not waiting for someone else to permit it. it is the greatest feeling to have books with my name on the spine standing upright on my bookshelves. i'm putting my toes in the water to promote the works. there's lots to fix, of course--lots of typos and grammar, spelling, punctuation errors. and then there's my trauma with capitalization to confront. it's true that you can fix it later, but it's a hassle and a big pain in the butt. why not do it "right" the first time, if you can? oh, for all the stuff i have to confront on this spiritual journey toward myself. crazy. wonderful. and i get to blog about it. i think this is an extraordinary joy.

happy today!

No comments: