Sunday, August 09, 2009

jungle love

steve miller band sings jungle love from book of dreams
i watch on xm
the floating time and place marker that bounces
from the edges of the screens
i write
poetry
today
i sit
i move between ancestors and alchemy
spirit guides and cleaning up
move through the day following my own impulses
to various soundtracks
downstairs, the dead can dance
upstairs, jungle love
across the room a piece of toast
stands in the toaster
waiting for butter
bacon waits
to be eaten
i have served the dead
and this living one
bounces back and forth
between her facebook life
and her ac-chat
i am here
hearing
the bird calls and bass beat
of jungle love
it's driving me mad
it's making me crazy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im loving reading your blog - wonderful poetry !
Im looking for many women to be part of my own blog which is just for women. Take a look and maybe pause for a while amongst my witterings !
Love and Light
http://womans-space.blogspot.com/